Please no organized book tour hosts! Authors only!
Every Monday, I host an author (first-come, first-served*) for the famed one-question interview.
If you’re an author with a book you’re promoting, feel free to drop Susan a POLITE mail to Susan with the following information. It’s perfectly okay if your first contact with me says, “Hi, Susan. I heard about your Featured New Book and here’s my answer to the Famed One-Question Interview.”
You MUST send an e-mail. Comments left on another post will be deleted — why are you stealing someone else’s spotlight, anyway? I’m offering you your own chance to shine!
Here’s what we need:
1. Answer this question: What song makes you think of your book?
Remember: you only have ONE QUESTION in which to hook your reader and convince them to buy your book. Be as prolific or not in your answer; it’s up to you.
If there is more than one version of the song you’ve chosen, let me know which version you’d like me to link to via YouTube.
2. Please provide your book blurb
3. Please provide buy links (NOT embedded!)
If you participate in Smashwords’ affiliate program, I’ll use that. People DO use the links!
4. Please provide any personal links you’d like to include: your website, your blog, Facebook, Twitter, GoodReads… and/or anything else I may have forgotten
5. Include the book cover!
* New in 2014: If you want to reserve your date, it’s a $5 fee if your date is still open. This fee is, of course, waived for anyone whose book was edited by one of the cool editors at West of Mars.
That’s it. I hope it’s easy enough and that you’ll help promote your visit and even hang in the comments for a day or two, just in case there’s a new friend to be made.